Today, as we start the State Assembly debates, marks 8 weeks since the 13th General Elections. To the followers of this blog, I would like to apologize for not writing here sooner, but I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Bukit Gasing voters for their overwhelming support for DAP and me in the recent election. Thank you for believing in me and trusting me with your vote. 

I am humbled by the mandate entrusted to me. There is a lot that needs to be done to as we look ahead towards building a better City of Petaling Jaya, State & Nation. I look forward to engaging with you, and working together with you towards achieving this. 

A special thanks to all those who volunteered during this election period to make this possible. From the stage crew, banner hanging teams, walkabouts, background work, polling & counting agents... and even all those who were campaigning quietly in your homes and offices to your friends and loved ones... Thank you.